FILED 2015 Scribble Planner

A week ago, I received a happy package from FILED. The box was too pretty! It took me a while to remove the rainbow ribbon which was tied lovingly by hand by the FILED Familia :)

Let's see what's inside, shall we?

Package full of good vibes! Look at that beautiful rainbow watercolor tag by Lorra Elena :)

And I am welcomed with a cute little fella! Yay!

Inside were stickers from Ella Lama, Works of Heart PH and a short note from Hand Loves Paper :)

And behold, my 2015 Scribble planner!
It's a warm, fuzzy feeling inside seeing your name written by a fellow calligrapher. Thank you, Katia!

This is my favorite page from the planner. The quote pretty much sums up my 2015 life plans. Life can be pretty rough sometimes but if you believe in your dreams and if you trust the journey, then all your hard work will surely pay off!

Heads up, Filed officially opened the planners for sale, yaaaay! You can get them online or at your favorite bookstores. Time to get those dreams and plans into action!

Cheers to a wanderful 2015 ahead!

Wander often, wander always,

Geli <3