Rodillas Wedding

My friend, Khalil, asked for my help for her parents' 25th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows. She immediately sent me some pegs for the design and working with her feels like working with a dream client. Khalil is all about the details, the wedding is very handmade and you can feel the love in every photo, you can check out the album here :)

I made a simple invite for the wedding and it was delicately wrapped in doillies and twines.

I also gave Khalil some tags and I was happy to see that she tried calligraphy on it as well. :)

More brush calligraphy for the frames, aaahh this photo gives me so much happiness :)

I also made cake toppers. More watercolor and brush calligraphy on this one. The cakes looks yummy! 


Wooden signs adds so much personal touch to the event, don't you think? :)
So much love and happiness was perfectly captured in the photos. I wish I was there in Quezon where the wedding took place :) 

Let's all love to the moon and back!

Love Always,

Gelibee