Oh Hello, New Beginnings!

Hi there,

Sorry if I haven't posted in a while!

The past month has been a transitional phase for me. Constantly finding a balance between what I want and what I need to do. Most of the times its often accompanied by a little bit of over thinking and made up whatever crisis on the side.



















It can be confusing at times, but there's no room for a pity party or for what ifs. Furthermore, I also realized that looking back and dwelling on hang ups and what ifs will only make you feel stuck. The best thing to do is to keep on moving forward and do what needs to be done.

In the end, life will eventually lead you to the right path. It may not be what you expected it to be, but I think the universe knows exactly where to place you and you just need to be happy about it. If you aren't, then just keep moving until you find your "peace."

Love Always,

Gelibee