Instagram: April 2013

I haven't crafted in a while which explains the delayed mail swaps and the lack of posts as well. Sorry! I know it sucks big time but I am doing something about it!

In an attempt to bring my craft mojo back, I decided to check on previous Instagram posts for the past month hoping that it will slowly bring back my mojo.

Here are snippets of my April 2013 in squares :)

1.) A glimpse of NAIA Terminal 3 for my brothers' family vacation
2.) Mailswap from Happy Hands Project, Pauline is an amazing woman :)
3.) Rosettes from my favorite beads store
4.) Random finds at our local super market
5.) Tried to paint on wood beads, it was addicting!
6.) HelloGelibee and Ella at 10A Alabama Arts and Crafts fair for Pop! Pins PH
7.) Totoro! 10A Alabama display by Pop Junk Love
8.) Some of our bottlecap pins :)
9.) My 10A Alabama loot! Hey, crafters gonna craft and shop too! ;)
10.) Mailswap from Loreen which I finally met!
11.) Sorry for the selfie but that day was one of the most amazing days of my life. 
Said Hello to new beginnings! 
12.) Carved a panda stamp for my good friend Jowee
13.) My cat hanky which surprisingly had encouraging words.
14.) Got me some glittery Prang and tried to experiment with a water brush
15.) Lovely view of Hotel Sixty-3 at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
16.) Hot lemon tea from Old Town White Coffee to cap off a tiring day


17.) I spent my birthday at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia with my bestfriend and travel buddy, Mom :)


I also had a favorite quote from Paulo Coelho for April and it goes:


If you're brave to say 'goodbye,' life will reward you with a 'hello.'



I think I'm more than energized to bring my craft on! And I should do this monthly Instagram thing ;)

Hope you had an amazing April!

Love Always,

Gelibee