Travel with Gelibee to Vietnam

I had an amazing Christmas break last year because 1.) I got to use up all my leaves and 2.) Sister came home for the holidays!! :)

I vowed to spend a lot of time with her no matter what it takes and thankfully, I was able to do so. One of the most memorable trip we had, aside from the Church visits, was our trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, is a small busy city which you can "tour" for a day or two. I love how orderly chaotic the streets were and how you can find a quaint cafe almost anywhere. The amount of motor bikes was overwhelming but still, the streets and the people were very organized. We even saw a student eating noodles while her mom was driving the motorcycle, cool mom right?  Dianne's blog (Adventures of Gastronome) really helped a lot in planning the trip :)

So without further adieu, here are some photos during trip.

Saigon Central Post Office, Saigon Opera Houseand Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon

Lovely hand crafted souvenir which you can find at the Post Office

Early morning walk around the streets of Saigon

Happy Birthday Sister :)


Surprisingly, Ho Chi Minh City had quaint cafes that are to die for! For my sister's birthday, we spent the afternoon at L'Usine cafe. I love the ambience, the food, the interior, everything! It's almost my dream cafe shop that was made to life, I didn't want to leave! If words wont suffice, then let the photos do the talking :)


Yummy cupcakes on a cute cupcake stand :)
Birthday cupcakes and Vietnamese Coffee.

Ratatouille for lunch.


I love this place I want to go back.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas break with your loved ones :)

Love always,

Gelibee