DIY: Neon Geometric Washi walls inspired by Allie and Hey Kessy

In my quest to recover from an annoying virus and while staring idly at blank white walls, it came to mind that I must do a little crafting to help me feel better. Inspired by Allie's recent tutorial on Hey Kessy's blog, I am determined to get well with the help of my beloved washi tapes. So basically, you just need your favorite washi tapes, I chose neon colors to brighten up the plain white walls, scissors, x-acto knife and a little bit of creativity and there you go, neon geometric washi room :)



I also used the tapes to frame some art works given by my friends. I just love how it gave each art work their own personality.

L-R: Film photo by me, Typography bookmark by Abbey Sy, Stamped hearts by Drea of Mabuhay DIY,
Watercolor art by Denver Garza and 50s vibe card by Allie


Don't be afraid to jazz up your room a little bit as it can seriously make you feel better :) Also, washi tapes can easily be removed, so if you're just renting a space or your parents won't allow you to stick something on the wall, assure them that the paint won't chip off :)

Love Always,

Gelibee