Oh Hello: Mail Swap

Oh how I love snail mails :)

When I was a kid, I love looking at my dad's stamps collection and rearranging them as OC as I can. I still have it and I still arrange it every time I miss Papa. :)

Days passed and things changed and I wasn't able to keep up with the time so there were no longer exchange of hand written mails among barkada or friends.  I was and still am really happy to meet new friends such as Ella, Drea, Allie and Mansy who still love writing hand written notes and preparing handmade gifts. So happy that I was automatically included (haha) when Mansy opened up the registration for Hey Kessy's first snail mail exchange.




I am still preparing my care package and I hope my partner will love the little things I prepared for her :) In the meantime, here are the list of participants for the snail mail.

I am thankful and thrilled to have a long weekend despite the heavy rains :)

Stay safe everyone!

Love Always,

Gelibee