Oh Hello, July!

Hello friend,

How have you been?

Well today, I'm excited to share with you all the things that's keeping me busy for the past months. They are as follows:


1.) Pop creations - bottle cap creations created by yours truly together with my friend-slash-zizter, Ella
2.) Washi Tapes, I got mine from a local Filipino seller, Hey Kessy
3.) Friendship bracelets from the The Friendship Bracelet Book strongly advocated by Alessandra Lanot 
4.) Felt and Sewing Crafts inspired by my friend Joy
5.) Shopping! Lots and lots of Shopping time for arts and crafts supplies, books and whatever cute stuff I can spy with my little eye.

I will blog a detailed post for each project very soon and I'm really excited about it. 

I am also looking forward to attend the Calligraphy and Water Color Crafternoon session from Life After Breakfast and the 10A Alabama Arts and Crafts fair, tomorrow ☺


How about you? What's keeping you busy? Whatever it is, do what makes you happy.

Love Always,

Gelibee ♥